Thursday, December 26, 2013

Hello World!

Hi there!

I am Kim, a 17-year-old amateur action figure collector from the Philippines. I created this blog for toy reviews of my (small) collection and of the figures I'm going to get in the future. I decided to call it Playable Plastic because I thought it was an apt description for the action figures we know and love, and the alliteration has a nice ring in the ear (don't you think? :D).

I am fairly new at collecting action figures. I just started last April 2012 with a single Thor figure, then little by little, my collection grew to what it is today. I collect 3.75" Marvel Figures (mostly movie figures) so that's what I'll be reviewing for the most part.

The creation of this blog was inspired by Ewan of Chase Variant (www.chasevariant.blogspot.com) and fxfranz/chefatron (go check his channels on YouTube! :D fxfranz chefatron) who gave me awesome pieces of advice on which figures to get, especially since I am just a newbie collector.

But as much as I want to get all the latest Marvel figures, I am still a student, so that means my pocket cannot afford to spend that much money on action figures (LOL!). But rest assured, I'll be grabbing the must-get figures as long as my budget permits :D.

Feel free to follow this blog! It would mean so much to me. :D

I can't wait to start reviewing!

-Kim :))

No comments:

Post a Comment